CSUN’s Master of Science in Health Administration (MSHA) degree is a leadership program designed for mid-career professionals wishing to take the next step.
- Accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
- One of just four universities with a CAHME accredited programs in California
- An all-evening program perfect for working professionals
- Student body represents the diversity of communities and populations in Greater San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles areas
- Prepare for a career in leadership and management roles in healthcare
Learn more about our program by navigating through our website. Feel free to contact our graduate coordinator(s) for more information