MPH Applications and Deadline Changes due to Coronavirus
The CSUN Department of Health Sciences has decided to extend the deadline for MPH applications to May 1st, 2020 since many applicants need to take the GRE and testing sites are closed until at least April 1st.
There are no info sessions scheduled at this time.
CSUN’s Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program prepares students to become public health professionals in order to enhance the general health and wellbeing of diverse human populations and communities.
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) since 1972.
- Concentrations in Community Health Education and Applied Epidemiology.
- A program flexible for working professionals.
- Student body represents the diversity of communities and populations in Greater San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles areas
- Prepare for a career in Public Health as a Health Educator or Epidemiologist.
Learn more about our program by navigating through our website. Feel free to contact our Graduate Coordinator(s) for more information.