The CSUN Department of Health Sciences' deadline for MPH applications is May 1st.
CSUN’s Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program prepares students to become public health professionals in order to enhance the general health and wellbeing of diverse human populations and communities.
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) since 1972.
- Concentrations in Community Health Education and Applied Epidemiology.
- A program flexible for working professionals.
- Student body represents the diversity of communities and populations in Greater San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles areas
- Prepare for a career in Public Health as a Health Educator or Epidemiologist.
Learn more about our program by navigating through our website.
Student accomplishments and research related activities.
Feel free to contact our Graduate Coordinator(s) for more information.
Master of Public Health Graduation Ceremony, Classes of 2020 & 2021 on YouTube