Announcement: Requesting 3rd Party Comments for Re-Accreditation!
The CSUN Public Health Program is currently seeking re-accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). The CSUN accreditation review site visit is scheduled for November 5-6, 2018. As such, CEPH is accepting written comments until 30 days before this site visit. Comments from students, alumni, preceptors, or community advisory board members are welcome and due no later than October 6, 2018! Please send all comments directly to CEPH via email. Megan Sisto (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail them to: 1010 Wayne Avenue, Suite 220, Silver Spring, MD 20910. A preliminary draft of the CSUN self-study report is available upon request.
CSUN’s Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program prepares students to become public health professionals in order to enhance the general health and wellbeing of diverse human populations and communities.
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) since 1972.
- Concentrations in Community Health Education and Applied Epidemiology.
- A program flexible for working professionals.
- Student body represents the diversity of communities and populations in Greater San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles areas
- Prepare for a career in Public Health as a Health Educator or Epidemiologist.
Learn more about our program by navigating through our website. Feel free to contact our Graduate Coordinator(s) for more information.