Department of Health Sciences: Master of Public Health Applications open October 1st.
CSUN’s Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program prepares students to become public health professionals in order to enhance the general health and wellbeing of diverse human populations and communities.
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) since 1971.
- Concentrations in Community Health Education and Applied Epidemiology.
- A program flexible for working professionals.
- Student body represents the diversity of communities and populations in Greater San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles areas
- Prepare for a career in Public Health as a Health Educator or Epidemiologist.
Learn more about our program by navigating through our website.
Contact Dr. Lawrence Chu for Applied Epidemiology.
Contact Dr. Bobbie Emetu for Community Health Education by 12/15/2023.
Contact Dr. Suzanne Spear for Community Health Education by 1/20/2024.