CSUN’s Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program prepares students to become public health professionals in order to enhance the general health and wellbeing of diverse human populations and communities.
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) since 1972.
- Concentrations in Community Health Education and Applied Epidemiology.
- A program flexible for working professionals.
- Student body represents the diversity of communities and populations in Greater San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles areas
- Prepare for a career in Public Health as a Health Educator or Epidemiologist.
Learn more about our program by navigating through our website. Feel free to contact our Graduate Coordinator(s) for more information.