In order to be eligible for HSCI 494PH, all students need to have met the following criteria:
- You must be a graduating senior set to graduate in the semester you are taking and completing your internship
- You must have applied for graduation.
- You must have completed HSCI 441 and earned a grade of C- or better.
- You must attend one of the scheduled Internship Orientations
a. Spring 2020 dates TBD
Students enrolled in 494 PH/I are required to complete a 135 hour internship the last semester in the program. This includes 120 hours in the field and 15 hours for class and assignments.
For more details on the BSPH Internship, how to find an internship site, and access to the site database, add the CANVAS page
Before contacting the internship coordinator, be sure you do the following:
- Visit your faculty advisor to ensure you are on track to graduate & release any holds.
- When ready, apply to graduate (this can be done online).
- Review the Internship Canvas site
After completing the above, you may visit the Internship Coordinator, Susan Cohen, in JD-2526.