• FCS Banner_Old


All FCS undergraduate and graduate students are required to have advisement every semester. If you do not know who your advisor is, please see the Advisement tab below or contact the department office.

Updated August 25, 2017

Advisement Forms & Resources

Advisement Forms

Advisement by Option (Spring 2018)

Faculty office Hours (Spring 2018)

Undergraduate Students:

Student Advisement Forms by Option

Graduate Students:

For advisement please see:

  • Chair/Major Adviser for your Committee, or
  • Graduate coordinator, Dr. Elizabeth Sussman, at or (818) 677-3051

Advisement Resources

University Catalog

Course Prerequisites

Minors in FCS

Teaching Credential

Do my courses transfer?

FCS Undergraduate Student Forms & Resources

FCS Graduate Student Forms & Resources