Graduate Application For Doctor Of Audiology (Au.D.)
(Doctor of Audiology has been WSCUC approved and is in developing status with ACAE)
Thank you for your interest in applying for Doctor of Audiology graduate studies in the Department of Communication Disorders & Sciences at California State University, Northridge.
The Department will be accepting Department Graduate Applications For Doctor Of Audiology (Au.D.) for admission in the Fall 2022 semester.
The Department Graduate Application will be available for the Fall 2022 semester beginning October 1, 2021 with a deadline of January 15, 2022.
While waiting for the opening of the Department Graduate Application For Doctor Of Audiology (Au.D.) you can begin by preparing and gathering the following information and documents for the application, (the documents listed below will need to be uploaded into the Department Application when the ApplyWeb application is available):
1. Electronic copy of transcripts for all Colleges and University’s attended (Include transcript for Bachelor’s Degree even if degree is in another field)
2. Electronic copy of current Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller’s Analogy Test (MAT) score
3. Email addresses for Recommenders you have asked to complete the Letter of Recommendation Forms
4. Statement of Intent (You will not have access to the Statement of Intent prompt until the application is available in October 2021)
Additional information for Applicants:
- The department requires that students complete a minimum of 30 prerequisite units in the major before beginning graduate study. However, we highly value prospective students' grade point average in the major, and give priority to students who have submitted grades for 18 or more semester units of required prerequisite major coursework.
- Letter of Recommendations are most effective when they are written by a person who knows you and your work. Select someone who taught a course in which you performed well academically, and where you made contributions to the class. Recommendations from family friends, relatives, casual employers, and coworkers are not appropriate. We suggest that at least 2 of the 3 letters come from academic faculty.
Please note: There will be a $30.00 fee upon submission of your Department Graduate Application through ApplyWeb for the upcoming Fall 2022 admission cycle.