Thesis Writing Retreat
The Virtual Thesis/Project/Dissertation Writing Retreat is a 4-day event for graduate students who need help finishing their Thesis/Project/Dissertation. The event is scheduled on Tuesday July 21st -Friday, July 24th from 9:00 am-2:00 pm via Zoom.
The retreat offers the following:
- A virtual space via Zoom
- Feedback and assistance from two writing experts from the Learning Resource Center
Additional writing workshops on topics such as:
- Managing your time
- Working with your sources
- Writing your literature review
- Social support and peer to peer community building activities
Students commit to:
- Attend all of the scheduled Zoom meetings
What must you do if chosen to participate in this retreat?
- Bring what you’ve already written/rough draft
- Set writing goals for yourself and share those goals
- Application opens: Friday, June 26th
- Application due date: Friday, July 10th by 5pm
- Email notification to the selected graduate students: Monday, July 13th
- Event Starts: Tuesday July 21st
If you have any questions, please call the Graduate Studies Office at (818) 677-2138.