If you are new to CSUN, we encourage you to utilize our Slideshow Orientation. It will provide you with useful information that will assist you in being successful in your first year at CSUN. The orientation will be sent to all incoming graduate students as a five-part series starting on Friday, July 7th.
Please see below this year's orientation schedule:
- Friday, July 7th-Part 1 Welcome
- Friday, July 14th-Part 2 How to Achieve Academic Success & Graduate Student Essentials
- Friday, July 21st-Part 3 & 4 Graduate Student Events and Funding Opportunities & Frequently Used Campus Departments
- Friday, July 28th-Part 5 Campus Resources
Finally, we encourage you to complete a brief survey; your response will help us improve the orientation experience for future students.
The New Graduate Student Orientation serves as an overview of the campus and the many resources we offer. As a part of your introduction to the University, we have invited campus representatives, including all college Dean's, to welcome you and discuss ways you may benefit from their services.
Event details are listed below:
- Date: TBD
- Time: 4:30-6:00pm
- Location: TBD
- The 2024 RSVP form will be available in the summer.
All incoming graduate students will receive an email notification in August to RSVP for the event.