October 16, 2023
The Middle-Class Scholarship (MCS) program is designed for families with incomes and assets (each) up to $217,000. MCS award amounts are based on a sliding scale according to family income and other resources you may receive. Learn more at https://www.csac.ca.gov/middle-class-scholarship
The California Student Aid Commission will notify students of the preliminary eligibility for 2023-2024. Official MCS eligibility information is sent to CSUN, and no further action is needed from students.
CSUN anticipates that MCS awards will be posted by early November, and students will receive an email to review their awards.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Met the March 2nd deadline
- Undergraduate and Credential students
- Students who are eligible to complete a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application
- California residents or meet AB540 eligibility criteria
- Meet the Income and Asset Ceilings.