May 21, 2020
If you or your parent(s) have experienced a drastic change in 2019 and/or 2020 income, you will have an option to submit an Income Appeal application that will be available mid-August. Please check our Forms and Documents section of our website in August to access the required form.
To facilitate the process, please be prepared to document 2019 and 2020 income. Documentation may include and is not limited to:
- A signed copy of 2019 Federal 1040 Tax Return with any applicable Schedules
- A copy of all 2019 W-2 forms
- Documentation of unemployment benefits such as benefit start & end date and benefit weekly amount
- Documentation of employment termination/la off notice
- Documentation of 2020 income such as most recent pay check stub documenting 2020 year to date income