August 24, 2020
If you or your parent(s) have experienced a drastic change in 2019 and/or 2020 income, you have an option to submit an Income Appeal application. Through this application process, we will be able to re-evaluate your current financial circumstances and if approved we will recompute your financial aid eligibility. Please check our Forms and Documents section of our website to access the required form.
Note: Submitting an appeal may not always result in a change to your award. If any of the following applies to you, you should not submit an appeal:
- Your 2020-2021 FAFSA Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is $0.
- You are a 2nd BA degree student who has been offered $5,500 in a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan.
- You are a 2nd Credential student, or are enrolled in an Intern Credential program and were offered$5,500 in a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan.
- You are a 2nd Master’s degree student.
- You are a Master’s degree student and you have been awarded a State University Grant.