January 4, 2019
Need help filling out your financial aid application?
Come and complete your 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
Workshop description: CSUN students are welcome to come into the USU computer lab, log into a computer, and fill out your online application at your own pace. Financial Aid Department staff will be there to assist with questions you may have as you fill out your application online. You can drop by during the workshop for a question, or stay for the whole session.
LOCATION: USU COMPUTER LAB
- Tuesday, January 29, 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 4, 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 21, 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
FREE WORKSHOP FOR CSUN STUDENTS
What to Bring:
- FSA ID, made up of a username and password. To electronically sign your FAFSA.
- Your 2017 Tax return* and W-2.
- Your Parents’ 2017 Tax return* and W-2s.
*A tax return is not required, but it is helpful.
Workshops conducted by the CSUN Financial Aid & Scholarship Department. For sign language interpreting needs, contact NCOD at (818) 677-2054 V/TTY, 72 hours in advance.