March 26, 2018
Need help completing your financial aid verification documents?
We can help you fill out the required forms and order IRS documents.
Workshop description: CSUN students are welcome to come into the USU computer lab, log into a computer, and fill out your verification documents at your own pace. Financial Aid Department staff will be there to assist you to:
- Complete your Verification Worksheet
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to supply the requested 2016 tax return information
- Order an IRS Tax Return Transcript to be mailed to you
You can drop by during the workshop for a question, or stay for the whole session.
Note: Paper documents will not be collected from you during this workshop. Paper documents should be submitted to the Financial Aid Department counter in the lobby of Bayramian Hall, first floor, or via mail to our office.
LOCATION: USU COMPUTER LAB
Wednesday April 4, 2018 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday April 12, 2018 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. & 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday April 18, 2018 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
FREE WORKSHOP FOR CSUN STUDENTS
What to Bring:
- FSA ID, made up of a username and password. To access your FAFSA and the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- Your 2016 Tax return* and W-2.
- Your Parents’ 2016 Tax return* and W-2s.
*A tax return is not required, but it is helpful.
Workshops conducted by the CSUN Financial Aid & Scholarship Department.
For sign language interpreting needs, contact NCOD at (818)677-2054 V/TTY, 72 hours in advance.