Financial Services Updates and Contacts- Electronic Communication March 19, 2020 10:20 a.m.
In response to recent social distancing recommendations related to COVID-19, Financial Services has implemented necessary service updates. Please send your questions, documents, requests, and all backup to the following contacts:
|Journal Entry||Cynthia Rosemanemail@example.com|
|PO Vendor Invoice A-K||Gretchen Shalomfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PO Vendor Invoice L-K||Heather Leohneremail@example.com|
|Direct Pay invoice||Amber Santillanofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Auxiliary Invoice Request|
Outside Agency Invoice Request
|Travel Documents||Cynthia De La Fuenteemail@example.com|
|SOLAR Financials Support||SOLAR Financialsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|EOC Logistics Resource Requestemail@example.com|
Note: Documents and requests should only be submitted by a Financial Manager with the appropriate backup.
Daily Payments or Departmental Deposits:
- Check(s) ONLY - Please use the drop box located near the Student Services Lobby next to the Information Booth.
- Cash, Coin, or ATM - Please call ext. 6990 (or 818-677-6990).
SOLAR Financials support questions should be sent to SOLAR Financials at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Technical Service Request from the campus portal may also be submitted for system issues.
COVID-19 EOC Logistics Resource Request Form Updates: March 18, 2020 8:30 a.m.
Previous instructions regarding the EOC Logistics Resource Request Form have been updated as follows:
- Completed forms should be emailed to the Emergency Operations Center at email@example.com.
- There is possibility of receiving relief for travel expenses incurred due to COVID-19, please follow these steps:
- Complete Expense Report as usual.
- Once actual expenses are recorded in the GL, transfer those expenses to project code 6COVID_19 using a Journal Entry Request Form.
- Complete the EOC Logistics Resource Request Form and submit to Emergency Operations Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 EOC Logistics Resource Request Form Notification and Instructions: March 17, 2020 9:50 a.m.
The following process has been established in order to track expenses related to the campus’ response to COVID-19. It is important for us to identify these expenses in the event future federal and/or state relief aid may be available to defray some of the CSU’s financial impacts.
- Complete the attached form for each purchase which will describe the justification for the purchase.
- Financial Managers will approve the form and send it to the Emergency Operations Center c/o John Veatch at email@example.com. A response from the EOC is not needed to complete a purchase. The forms are being collected for the purpose stated above.
- Use project code 6COVID_19 on requisitions, direct pays, and PCard transactions. Be sure to keep all invoices and receipts related to these purchases.
- If costs have already been incurred related to this incident, follow the instructions below:
- Complete the attached form and send it to Emergency Operations Center c/o John Veatch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Move the expenses to project code 6COVID_19.
- Retain all invoices and receipts related to the purchases.
Note: Expenses charged to this project code are the department’s responsibility and are being tracked for the purpose stated above.