We are funded through grants from the following agencies:
- Department of Developmental Services
- North Los Angeles County Regional Center
- California Department of Education
We are closely associated with the Deaf Education and Families Project (DEAF Project) at CSUN and the ParentLinks parent mentorship program for parents of Deaf or hard of hearing infants and toddlers.
We are part of the Teaching, Learning and Counseling Consortium (TLCC) at California State University, Northridge.
We are part of several state-wide and local networks:
- Family Resource Center Network of Los Angeles County (FRCNLAC)
- Family Resource Center Network of Califoria (FRCNCA)
- California Family Empowerment Disability Council
Interested in working with us on a collaborative workshop or event? Contact us!