The Aquarium of the Pacific’s 12th Annual Festival of Human Abilities, a celebration of the creative spirit of people with disabilities, is being held on January 24th & 25th, 2015. Special programming featuring individuals and groups with disabilities will be featured; see the schedule here.
Please visit the Information Desk for assistance or more information on the following:
- Sign language interpreters will be available at major shows and gallery videos are closed captioned. Scripts for all major shows are available for checkout.
- Free Audio Tours are available for checkout for people who have a visual disability.
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours are fully accessible.
- Extra elevators are available on request.
- Assistance Dog Relief area is located outside the front of the Aquarium.
- A detailed map of the Festival of Human Abilities events and services is available at the information desk
We have a flyer with a coupon that offers free admission for a student or adult with a disability and one attendant. Contact us at if you would like a copy!
In order to participate you will need the flyer with the coupon and you will need to make a reservation. Individuals and groups must call 562-590-3100 to make a reservation by Monday, January 19, 2015. Please mention the code D-HAS when making your reservation. Guests will be assigned a specific date and time to enter. Please reserve early to get the time and date of your preference. Each arrival time will have limited capacity for reservations, and some arrival times slots are expected to fill up. Expanded hours for the Festival of Human Abilities will be 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.