Faculty Affairs

  • Faculty Affairs Banner

Tenure-Track Faculty - International

Faculty Employment Based Visas - Tenure/Tenure-Track Faculty

The information in this section is intended for international job candidates who have accepted full-time, tenure-track positions as faculty members at CSUN.

If you are an international scholar who has been offered a "visiting research scholar" position, or if you are a CSUN faculty member who is interested in developing a visiting scholar opportunity for an international scholar, please visit our Visiting Scholars page. 

Types of Immigration Status for Full-time International Faculty

The CSUN host academic department, in consultation with the Office of Faculty Affairs, will assist you in determining the most appropriate immigration status for your employment in the U.S. For specific information regarding federal immigration regulations and university policies, select from the categories below.