Since 2019, the Office of Faculty Affairs has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) on behalf of CSUN as an Institutional Member. The NCFDD is a nationally recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources.
Our institutional membership provides access for all CSUN faculty, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students to utilize NCFDD’s broad range of online virtual programs and resources, including:
NCFDD member resources include:
- Monday Motivator Newsletter – includes productivity tips
- Webinars - topic based and led by Kerry Ann Rockquemore or a guest expert
- Multi-Week Courses – led by expert facilitators
- Private Discussion Forums – network, participate in writing challenges, problem-solve, and share information
- The Library – slides and audio recordings of webinars from the year
- The Career Center – learn about the job search process
- Resources and Referrals – services for coaching, editing, and recommended readings
For more information on our membership please contact Diane Guido at email@example.com. To register for the helpful NCFDD faculty resources, please see the link in the dropdown box below.