QuickCopies & Reprographics
Offers affordable photocopying, sign-making, and installation services to the CSUN community. Located inside the Matador Bookstore, QuickCopies offers photocopying, poster printing, mounting & laminating, postcards & brochures, binding, sign & banner-making, and many other services. Our Reprographics specialists can advise CSUN students, faculty, and staff with everything from name tags to engraving commemorative plaques to sign placement.
QUICK COPIES HAVE MOVED!
Beginning March 1, 2022, Quick Copies has consolidated locations with Reprographics and the Sign Shop. We are located at the north end of campus in the PPM Logistical Services Building, Lot C6.
SERVICES OFFERED (FAQ)
- Poster Printing
- Mounting & Laminating
- Postcards & Brochures
- Signs & Banners
- Name Plates
- Name Tags
- Rubber Stamps
- Reprographics makes engraved signs and nameplates, fabricates temporary special event and directional signage using a wide variety of materials, metal, plastic, wood, banner, and cardboard. Services also include vinyl vehicle lettering and window graphics. Please note, all signs that will be posted on campus must comply with University general graphic standards.
- Prices vary depending on color/material and additional instructions. Please send an email for a quote.
- All signs must be paid for in advance. Please provide a properly built High-Resolution CMYK PDF for printing. If you have a question please ask.
- File submitted in other formats can be rejected and quality cannot be guaranteed.
Coursepacks must be purchased at the Matador Bookstore. If they are unavailable, proceed to the Bookstore information desk and ask an associate for assistance.
Our current vendor is Toshiba. If you are interested in leasing or purchasing a new copier, please email us. An open chargeback is required at all times to cover your copier expenses. Please create one chargeback per serial number. Please list the serial number on the chargeback to properly apply payments. If you would like to lease a copier, initiate a separate chargeback for the monthly lease payments.
Do you need Toner, Staples, or Service? Please call the number located on the front of your machine or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the serial number from the front of the copier and the specifics of your request.
Your copier MUST be on the network.
Copiers that are on the network are able to perform the following functions:
- Automatically Submit Meter Reads
- Automatically Generate Toner Requests
- Automatically Generate Service Requests
If your copier is not on the network, you must designate one person as a primary point of contact and one IT contact.
If your copier is not on the network, please submit meter reads via email to email@example.com on the FIRST day of each month. Please include the equipment serial number.
Please login with your campus credentials: email and password (SSO). See instructions below. If you experience any login issue please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PLACE ONLINE ORDER
Here are the simple steps to place an online order with Quick Copies:
Click on the following link called Storefront https://quickcopies.myprintdesk.net/dsf/
- In the upper right corner – Login using your CSUN Login
- Click Single Sign On – Login
- Click on Buy Now (Black and White Exams or Copies) – Bottom of page
- Add File – Upper Left Corner – Upload Files – Find what you want to be copied – Upload
- On the Left Side – Enter Job Name, Quantity and # of Pages
- On the Left Side – Customize your order
- Add to Cart – Bottom Right – I Agree
- Upper Left Corner – Due Date ( Select when you want the copies) Proceed to Checkout
- Upper Left Corner – Select Shipment
- Proceed to Payment
- Upper Left Corner – Click on Req. No (Chargeback from your department), Cash (Paid at time of pickup by appointment) or Credit Card.
- Place My Order
- Order Confirmation – You will get an e-mail with you Confirmation #
We will respond to your job with an order number once we have received the job. Please allow two days for a delivery turn-around.
If you need your order sooner than this, you are more than welcome to pick-up your job at Postal & Delivery Services in the PPM complex at Lot C6. Please indicate it is for pick-up and when you will be arriving. Rush Charges will be applied.