QuickCopies & Reprographics
Offers affordable photocopying, graphic design, and sign-making and installation services to the CSUN community. Located inside the Matador Bookstore, QuickCopies offers photo-copying, poster printing, mounting & laminating, postcards & brochures, binding, sign & banner-making, and many other services. Our Reprographics specialists can advise CSUN students, faculty and staff with everything from name tags to engraving commemorative plaques to sign placement.
- How much do copies cost?
Black & White copies cost 10¢ each, while color copies are 25¢ for 8.5 x 11.
- Can you send/receive faxes from your store?
Yes, you can actually do both. Our fax number is (818) 677-4646. We will hold your received fax in an envelope at QuickCopies for you to pick up.
- What other services do you offer?
- Poster Printing
- Mounting & Laminating
- Postcards & Brochures
- P.O. Box Rentals
- Signs & Banners
- Name Plates
- Name Tags
- Rubber Stamps
- How much do mailboxes cost?
3 months - $ 35.00
6 months - $ 60.00
9 months - $ 75.00
1 year - $ 95.00.
- Do you forward mail?
We offer forwarding of First Class mail for a fee when you close a current mailbox. We do not forward Standard Class mail.
- Can you mail items from QuickCopies?
Yes, we have FedEx, UPS and USPS mailing services.
- Reprographics makes engraved signs and nameplates, fabricates temporary special event and directional signage using a wide variety of materials, metal, plastic, wood, banner, and cardboard. Services also include vinyl vehicle lettering and window graphics. Please note, all signs that will be posted on campus must comply with University general graphic standards.
- Prices vary depending on color/material and additional instructions. Please send an email to for a quote.
- All signs must be paid for in advance. Please provide a properly built High-Resolution CMYK PDF for printing. If you have a question please ask.
- File submitted in other formats can be rejected and quality cannot be guaranteed.
- Can you purchase your Coursepacks at QuickCopies?
No, Coursepacks must be purchased at the Matador Bookstore. If they are unavailable, proceed to the Bookstore information desk and ask an associate for assistance.
Our current vendor is Toshiba. If you are interested in leasing or purchasing a new copier, please send an email to . You must have a chargeback on file at all times to cover your copier expenses. Please create one chargeback per serial number. Please list the serial number on the chargeback so payments can be properly applied. If you would like to lease a copier, create a separate chargeback for the monthly lease payments.
Ordering Toner / Staples / Service?
Send an email to with the serial number of the copier.
Your copier MUST be on the network.
Copiers that are on the network are able to perform the following functions:
- Automatically Submit Meter Reads
- Automatically Generate Toner Requests
- Automatically Generate Service Requests
If your copier is not on the network, you must designate one person as a primary point of contact and one IT contact.
If your copier is not on the network, please submit meter reads via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the FIRST day of each month. Please include the equipment serial number.
You can email your job to QuickCopies at email@example.com or use our website to place an order for an immediate response and pricing.
Please sign with your campus credentials: email and password (SSO).
If you would like to proceed using email, please use the following guidelines:
- How many originals in the file.
- How Many
- What Stock / Paper
- Single-Sided or Double-Sided
- Bindery / Folding/ Staples
- Estimate Required
We will respond to your job with an order number once we have received the job. Please allow two days for a delivery turn-around.
If you need your order sooner than this, you are more than welcome to pick-up your job at QuickCopies or Postal in the PPM complex at Lot C6. Please indicate it is for pick-up and when you will be arriving. Rush Charges will be applied.