2020 CSUN Leadership Award Nomination Form
The CSUN Leadership Award is granted annually to an Administrator who sustains consistent and outstanding demonstration of CSUN's Leadership Principles. In addition, the Administrator should exhibit a commitment to connect their work with the campus's eight planning priorities.
Recipients will be a regular full- or part-time Administrator of the University with a minimum of two years of service.
Nominations must provide specific examples of how the nominee has achieved the following:
- Mission Aligned - Demonstrates a personal commitment to, and develops and implements strategies that are aligned with student success and CSUN's mission, values and priorities.
- Ethical and Collegial - Honors commitments to others and models and maintains high ethical standards and integrity.
- Collaborative - Fosters teamwork and cultivates an active network of relationships inside and outside of the functional area through inclusion, support, cooperation and productivity.
- Accountable - Holds self and team accountable for achieving promised results.
- Courageous and Resilient - Demonstrates the courage to speak up and do the right thing despite discomfort. Pursues work with energy, drive, and passion.
- Inclusive - Promotes the engagement, development and equitable treatment of all people.
- Service Oriented - Recognizes that CSUN is a publicly supported institution and keeps the public good in mind, creating a trusting, supportive and caring environment.
- Communicative - Communicates effectively with all audiences. Actively listens to others and incorporates new knowledge or perspectives into thinking.
- Talent Builder - Attracts, retains and develops high caliber employees with a wide range of diversity and capability.
- Catalytic - Develops and encourages creative approaches, creating an environment that fosters currency and innovation.
Please provide information pertaining to the Nominee, You (the Nominator), and the Nominee's Supervisor. Review the CSUN Leadership Principles to ensure your nomination highlights why the nominee merits consideration.
It is recommended that you use the preview of the nomination form provided on the Staff Service Awards page to prepare your responses so that you may paste them into the form in one sitting.
After you successfully submit your nomination, you will receive an email with which you can view and print a copy of your nomination. If you do not receive an email, you have not successfully submitted your nomination.
The nomination must be complete and received by Noon, Thursday, March 12, 2020.