This form should be used by students requesting permission numbers for the following errors:
- Department Consent: Classes that are listed as "department consent required"
- Requisite Errors: If the error message "requirements are not met for this class" is given when registering
Permission numbers do not override the below errors:
- Exception Requests: Requests to enroll in a class without meeting requirements should be emailed to the Office Manager
- Extra Unit Requests: Requests for extra units may only be considered using the "Extra Unit Authorization" form
- Missing Transcripts: Department policyrequires that all courses taken off campus be present on your DPR (even those currently in progress.) If you wish to request a class with missing transcripts for a requisite requirement, it should be treated as an exception.
- Time Conflicts: Time conflict errors may only be considered using the "Time Conflict Enrollment Petition"