Mechanical Engineering

Hold Release Form

This form may be used for students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.

The following documents are needed:
  • Your DPR (Degree Progress Report) [click for instructions ]
  • A copy of your Spring 2020, and Summer 2020 (if applicable) [ click for instructions ]
    • Note:  Courses being taken off campus must be reflected on your DPR, even if they are currently "in progress."  Official transcripts should be taken to Admissions and Records to have your record updated.


Your 9-digit CSUN ID number