Mechanical Engineering

Graduation Application Hold

Form may be used by students who have filed for graduation online, to submit the proper documents to have the "Graduation Candidate" hold removed from their account. 


Hold Type:
Please indicate which hold you are attempting to have removed:
Grad Candidate Info
Submit a current copy of your DPR and Plan. Information on the plan should only contain FUTURE semesters through your anticipated graduation term. For assistance completing the appropriate plan, you may refer to the how to guide on the ME Department website:
Application Miss Info
This hold indicates that you have completed 90+ units of coursework, but have not filed for graduation. In order to have this hold removed, you MUST file for graduation. You may do so through your Portal, or you may submit a paper from with a current DPR and Plan to the ME Department office for review.