- 60 to 70 units of transferable courses.
- Completion of a minimum 1 year of lower division math courses including college algebra, trigonometry and analytic geometry. A minimum grade of "C" must be attained in each course.
- Complete General Education Breadth Requirements in written and oral communication.
- Completion of at least one lower division transferable course in each of the following areas: 1) physics with lab; 2) science elective with lab; 3) accounting, business law, or micro-economics. A minimum grade of "C" must be attained in each course.
- Required advisement session.
Special Grade Requirements for the CM Major
- All students must attempt the Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam before enrolling in any 400-level engineering courses.
- A grade of C- or better is required in all courses in the major.
- Senior-level (400-plus) courses cannot be taken unless the student has previously completed, or is concurrently completing, all freshman-, sophomore-, and junior-level core requirements.
Course requirements can be found in University Catalog 2015-2016.