The CSUN undergraduate Construction Management Program prepares students for lifelong careers in the construction industry that will allow them to make productive contributions to the construction field and society, and to find job satisfaction. To accomplish this overall goal, graduates of this program should have the following attributes during the first few years following graduation:
- Demonstrate the managerial skills to organize and control construction projects from conception to closeout.
- Establish a record of effective application of undergraduate educational tools to accomplish tasks assigned in the workplace.
- Develop leadership capabilities through practical application and team building techniques.
- Present a sense of exploration and the ability to maintain lifelong learning in the areas of emerging constructions methods and management technologies.
- Provide evidence of strong communication skills and delivery.