CECS Tutorial Center:
- Location: Jacaranda Hall 1622B
- Operating Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tutorial Schedule: Available HERE
The Tutorial Center is available beginning the 2nd week of every semester. By request, provisions for weekend and night tutoring can be arranged.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact the Tutorial Coordinator, Doris Chaney, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 677-2423.
Additional Tutorial Programs:
- Facilitated Academic Workshops provide a weekly, group facilitated, study session to engineering and computer science related courses that have a high academic failure rate each semester. The current targeted courses for FAW are: AM 316, CE 240, ECE 240, ME 370, and Comp 110.
- The Cooperative Learning Participation program provides individual and group tutoring to students enrolled in over 200 engineering and computer science related sections throughout the semester.
- Living Learning Community - students in the Living Learning Community Dorm are provided with in-house tutoring for science and engineering related courses.