Parking Permit Options for SAEP
FIRST DAY REQUIRES PARKING!
- Parents must park in Lot B5
- Walk student to Jacaranda Walk to meet the first-period teacher.
- Please purchase a 30-minute pass by following the instructions below
Paying for Parking
- 'MobileNow App' Instructions
- 'Click here for set up instructions and visit https://www.csun.edu/parking for additional information.
-set up once
-multiple vehicles on 1 account
-no need for a physical pass
- Two Rate Options:
- $1 per 30 minutes
- $11.50 per one week
- Want to avoid the mobile app? -
- Parking Lot Kiosks
- 2-hour pass = $4
- 4-hour pass = $6
- Full Day = $8
AFTER THE FIRST DAY
- Drop-off and Pick-up will take place on Etiwanda.
- Please enter campus from Reseda/ Prairie. Turn left on Etiwanda Dr and use the right shoulder to pull over and drop-off your student.
- Same procedure for pick-up. Students can come to the Etiwanda sidewalk and be picked up by the parent.
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS - Academic Math students will have classes in the Sage Brush building. If you would like to enter campus using Halstead and Lot E6, there will be crossing guards to help students cross from Lot E6 to Sage Brush.
If you would like to continue walking your student to class after the first day, use this free 15 minute drop-off and pick-up parking permit.
- This permit can be used between the hours of (drop-off) 7:45AM - 8:00AM and (pick-up) 12:30PM - 12:45PM.