Summer Academic Enrichment Program

Conflict with Teacher or Student

What If My Child Has a Conflict with a Teacher or Another Student?

  • You must first make contact with the teacher and try to resolve the issue with him/her.
  • If the results are unsatisfactory, you may contact our office, and we will have the In-Field Administrator respond to the issue.
  • If there is any concern for the safety of your student, contact our office immediately.