MFT Students and Community: Attend our 60-hour virtual training and become a State Certified Sexual Assault Counselor.
Volunteer sexual assault counselors provide:
- Crisis counseling on our 24-hour hotline and onsite emotional support at medical exams, police stations and courts to survivors of sexual violence.
- One 6.5 hour hotline shift per week.
- Attend monthly advocate supervision.
- Counselors do not need any previous training or experience.
MFT Volunteers will also:
- Facilitate individual and group counseling for survivors of trauma
Submit the application to email@example.com Read more