- $25 purchases art supplies for play therapy sessions for a child victim of sexual assault.
- $50 pays for an accompaniment from the center’s 24/7 Abuse Response Team.
- $125 provides a night of emergency transitional shelter for a family fleeing domestic violence.
- $500 dollars sends a sexually abused child to summer camp for a week.
- $1000 funds 8 weeks of parent education and support programming for a family who has recently adopted a previously maltreated child.
To donate now, click the button above and give using our secure online form.
Please write "Strength United" in the form's Special Instructions box.