Spring 2018 application deadlines are fast approaching! Find your individual program deadline on the department website, and be sure to apply before their deadlines.
Below are the application deadlines for each department/program for Spring 2018:
All Credential Program Applications are due January 10, 2018. Application instructions can be found here.
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education, option in Multicultural/Multilingual (induction can also be included)
*Applications due by January 3, 2018.
*Must have preliminary credential to apply.
Master of Arts in Special Education with options in:
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- Moderate/Severe Disabilities
- Educational Therapy
*Accepting Applications until January 3, 2018.
*Must have teaching credentials for all options except for Educational Therapy.
Master of Arts in Educational Administration with options in:
- K-12 Leadership with Tier I Credential (must have teaching credentials and minimum of 5 years teaching experience to apply).
*Accepting Applications until November 1, 2017.