Dear College of Education Staff and Faculty,
This week, on Friday, October 25th at 8:00PM at the CSUN Little Theatre, we have the opportunity to attend the wonderful production “LEMUR MOM (Because we can’t all be Tiger Moms)” a hilarious and touching one person show with Megan Dolan sharing her eye-opening journey into life on the spectrum. This event champions the power of resilience and is sponsored by our COE Teaching, Learning, and Counseling Consortium. Also this week, we offer the wonderful and ever popular 30 minutes of guided relaxation with Josh Einhorn on Wednesday, October 23rd from 1:30-2:00 in CTL Conference Room. And mark your calendars for our annual college Halloween party next week on Wednesday, October 30th from 12-2 in Ed 1214/1216. This year’s theme is TELEVISION:THE MAGIC BOX! All are encouraged to wear a costume of their favorite TV character. I wonder who you will be coming as….
Please look for weekly emails on upcoming self-care activities, and keep checking the, at http://www.csun.edu/eisner-education/self-care
Below are Fall 2019 self-care activity highlights:
- Oct 23th, Wednesday, 1:30-2:00PM in CTL Conference Room, Inspiration and Guided Relaxation
- Oct. 25th, Friday, 8:00PM (7:00 reception) “LEMUR MOM (Because we can’t all be Tiger Moms)” in the CSUN Little Theatre
- Oct. 30th, Wednesday, 12-2PM, COE Halloween Party! In Ed 1214/1216
- Nov. 5th, Tuesday 12-1PM in 1214-1216 “First Aid in Emergencies” with Lisa Curtis (Emergency Manager, Police Services, CSUN) Lunch will be served.
- Nov 6thth,Wednesday, 1:30-2:00PM in CTL Conference Room, Inspiration and Guided Relaxation
- Nov 13th ,Wednesday, 1:30-2:00PM in CTL Conference Room, Inspiration and Guided Relaxation
- Nov 20th, Wednesday, 1:30-2:00PM in CTL Conference Room, Inspiration and Guided Relaxation
- Dec. 3rd, Tuesday, 12-1PM ED 1214-1216 “Safety in our College of Education Building.” Greg Lee Murphy (Chief of Police) Holiday lunch will be served.
- Dec. 18th, 12-2, COE Holiday Party in 12114/1216
I hope you have a great week with some special time set aside for self-care!
Shari Tarver Behring