Are you interested in working with students with moderate to severe disabilities? Become a special education teacher now! The deadline to apply has been extended to July 31st! For more information, call (818) 677-4006 or email .
What is Project I-PREP?
- Prepare teachers to work with students with moderate, severe, and/or multiple disabilities in integrated/inclusive settings
- Earn a Preliminary and Clear Education Specialist Credential in 3 years
- Receive up to $24,000 in financial support over 3 years
- Receive additional funds to attend professional conferences and to purchase educational technology
How to Apply?
- Complete an application to the University
- Complete an application to the Credential Program
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Project I-PREP application
- All applications will be screened. Applications who pass the intial screening will be invited to an interview.