View the event flyer (.pdf)
FREE DAY OF LEARNING INCLUDES:
- Experiencing the Museum of Tolerance as a laboratory for human behavior.
- Hearing personal testimony from a Holocaust Survivor.
- Engaging in facilitated discussions around issues that matter to you.
- Participating in a workshop with an expert consultant to advance anti-bias education and to create inclusive and equitable schools.
- Lunch and resource materials.
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity with the Museum of Tolerance and register today at www.museumoftolerance.com/CSU. Students who attend may be eligible for extra credit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that enrollment will be confirmed on a first come first served basis so please register right away!
Museum of Tolerance, 9786 W. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035