The Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling will be having a series of information session for our programs in:
- College Counseling and Student Sources
- Development, Learning Instruction and Evaluation
- Early Childhood Education
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- ...and many more!
Please join one of our information sessions on:
- Monday, October 16, 2017 - 5:00-6:45pm - Oviatt Library 25 (Garden Level)
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 5:00-6:45pm - Sierra Hall 120
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No RSVP necessary. On-campus parking available for $8.