Educational Psychology & Counseling

Credential Programs

Department programs lead to State credentials in Pupil Personnel Services in two areas: School Counseling or School Psychology. Students seeking one of these credentials through CSUN must complete course work equivalent to the Master's degree in Counseling, specialization in School Counseling, or the Master's degree in School Psychology, respectively, and hold a Master's degree. Consult the individual program pages for more information.

California Credential in Pupil Personnel Services

Programs in: