Educational Leadership & Policy Studies

How to Get Classified Status

Submit the following to the ELPS Office

ELPS Department
18111 Nordoff St.
Northridge, CA 91330-8265
Fax: 818-677-5720

Two letters of recommendation - One must be from your immediate supervisor (principal or site administrator). Copies are acceptable. Please use the required form available in our Student Resources section.

A copy of your GRE/MAT scores - The GRE requirement will be waived for students with cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher (based on a semester system) or for students who already possess a Master’s degree.

A copy of your Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam (UDWPE) scores – Please visit the WPE website at UDWPE for information regarding taking the exam at the CSUN campus.