Empowering students by providing quality holistic advisement, mentoring, and other student services to ensure educational excellence.
The Deaf Studies Academic Advisement Office offers a variety of academic support services in order to enhance students’ educational experiences and to promote and foster academic success and student development. Services include:
- Academic Advisement (Major and General Education)
- 1st Time Freshman Orientation Workshops and On-Site Registration
- 1st Time Transfer Student Orientation Workshops and Advisement
- Graduation Planning
- Graduate School Information
- Career Exploration
- Referrals to College and University resources for academic, personal, and professional development
We enjoy making personal connections with our students and take pride in providing a comfortable, collaborative, and comprehensive approach to advisement. Please feel free to call or visit the office. We are committed to your academic success and are here to help!