The Credential Office offers pre-program and in-program advising and information.
Important: If you have taught in a WASC accredited private school for 3 or more years or if you have been licensed to teach in another state or another country, please contact the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-921-2682) before enrolling in a credential program. There are specific state provisions regarding obtaining a California credential that may apply to you.
If necessary, our advisors are available to assist by directing you to the appropriate credential leaflets on the CTC website.
Please feel free to email credential staff at email@example.com to inquire about any of the following:
- Admission and re-admission
- Student Teaching applications
- The Credential Request Process
- Program Status Letters
- Course Substitutions
- Program Requirements
- Change of Program
- English Learner Authorization
- Added Authorization
The Student Resources page provides information for students newly admitted to the Multiple, Single Subject and Education Specialist Credential programs, with a focus on:
- Assisting students with course, exam, and program requirements
- Explaining the process and prerequisites for 'Student Teaching'
- Tips for successful completion of the program
We strongly encourage students to review the Student Handbook.