We offer pre-program and In-program advising and information. Advisors are assigned based on the first letter of your last name. Advising is available by appointment.
Please contact the appropriate department for advisement of the following programs: Administrative Services, Speech-Language Pathology, School Counseling and School Psychology.
|Credential Analyst/Advisor||Assigned Letters|
* Advisement hours may change. Please check the home page for important news and announcements.
Late night schedules are available on a limited basis.
|Monday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
|Thursday||12:00 pm – 4:30 pm*|
|Friday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
Please feel free to email credential staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the status of any of the following:
- Admission and re-admission
- Student Teaching applications
- Program changes
- Credential Request forms
- Program Status Letters
- Course Substitutions
- Program Requirements
- Change of Program
- English Language Authorization
- Added Authorization
Credential Orientation Handbook
Orientation information for students newly admitted to the Multiple and Single Subject Credential programs, with a focus on:
- Assisting students with course, exam, and program requirements
- Explaining the process and prerequisites for 'Student Teaching'
- Tips for successful completion of the program