We are pleased to welcome you to the Research Website of the Michael D. Eisner College of Education (MDECOE). Research is a priority, and a component of our mission, as we seek to expand knowledge across the varied domains represented by the diversity of the faculty, students, and programs of the MDECOE. Appearing below are research accomplishments and distinctions of the faculty of the MDECOE, which include individual distinctions as well as collaborations with colleagues and students. We are proud to make these available to you. Faculty names with associated links to specific achievements appear below. Follow-up may be sent to the faculty member’s email for further information. Thank you for your interest, and we are pleased that you have visited this resource.
The Research Enhancement Initiative of the Michael D. Eisner College of Education has been guided by research goals which were developed and endorsed by the Research Advisory Committee. These goals are consistent with the conceptual framework and values of the MDECOE and University which recognize the importance of research and scholarship toward achieving student learning and professional development outcomes.
These goals serve to advance the research and scholarly creativity and productivity of faculty and students, and provide a foundation toward the continued enhancement of a culture of research for all programs of the MDECOE. These include the following:
- Visibility and Dissemination of Research
- Enhance Faculty Connectivity regarding Research Endeavors
- Continue to Develop a Research Infrastructure
- Mentoring Availability for Faculty and Students
- Collaboration with Outside Experts
- Enhance Student Research Accomplishments and Opportunities
- Partnerships with School Sites and Public/Private Agencies
- Support a Research Culture