For a complete list of student forms, please visit: https://www.csun.edu/current-students/forms.
- Economics Forms FAQs
- Change in Program - Major & Minor
- Use the Major/Minor Change paper forms if you have already completed 90 units, if your major does not allow online changes (rare), or if you are enrolled in a major through the Tseng College (extension), otherwise you should make the change through SOLAR (see below).
- Course Substitution and Waiver
- Use this form to request a substitution or waiver in the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics. Send an email from your CSUN email account with the Subject Line "Course Substitution Request" to the appropriate department chair and include:
(2) a current Degree Progress Report/Planner (.pdf), and
(3) supporting documents (i.e. course descriptions and/or syllabus, etc.) as attachments
- Apply to Graduate
- Use the Graduation Application paper form if applying after the online deadline, if electronic submission is not possible, or if a discontinued student, otherwise you should apply through SOLAR (see below).