Economics Permission Number Request
During priority and open registration periods for fall and spring semesters, students should enroll through SOLAR only if prerequisites are met. If you are unable to enroll in a class, open or closed, please provide as much information as possible to help process your permission number request. Permission numbers for closed classes will add you to the SOLAR wait list. Your permission number request will be acknowledged within 5-7 business days of your submission.
- Prerequisites taken at another institution must reflect a final grade of “C” or better prior to requesting a permission number, otherwise your request will be denied.
- Permission numbers are not issued during the first week of classes. Permission numbers are issued by the professor at his or her discretion beginning the second week of classes.
- Permission numbers are issued by the professor at his or her discretion for summer classes.
- Proof (i.e. Degree Progress Report, Unofficial Transcript) showing a passing grade(s) for the prerequisite course(s).
- Email the document(s) proving that prerequisites are met to the Department Chair, Dr. Anton Lowenberg, who reviews and approves/denies requests. His email address is email@example.com.