- Improve CSUN minority student retention rate.
- Increase CSUN minority student graduation rate.
- Make graduate school/professional program education a viable reality choice for CSUN minority male students.
- Instill a sense of pride in being a member of a CSUN minority male student program.
- Bolster a sense of group unity and academic mindedness in support of graduation efforts.
- Instill an overall commitment to achieve academic success.
- Provide students with monthly workshops ranging from financial awareness, character enhancement, interpersonal relationship management, all designed to facilitate successful matriculation into life after college.
- Provide professional development and leadership training opportunities.
This organization is a university recognized student organization at California State University, Northridge and adheres to all campus policies as set forth in the Clubs and Organizations Manual.