Marilyn Magaram Center Staff & Student Interns
End a long school day (for you and your child) with some fun in the kitchen. Join the Marilyn Magaram Center for their Young Chef Virtual Workshop Series for children (ages 5-11).
Friday, October 23rd, we'll have fun with some Halloween recipes, including:
- Mummy Flatbread Pizza
- Frozen Banana Ghost Pops
- Monster Munch
Objectives for workshops:
- Getting families in the kitchen together to bond, build memories, and make connections
- Parents feel comfortable to teach child how to cut with a small knife and how to measure ingredients
Register now for our next session on Friday, November 13, when we'll prepare fun recipes that celebrate fall flavors!
Check out our next Working Parents Mid-Morning Brown Bag on Wednesday, November 4th.
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.