Join your fellow CSUN colleagues - who are also working on campus or remotely, parenting, and aspiring to be their child’s best and favorite teacher, for a casual conversation about the challenges, wins, and go to resources for making it through this new life chapter.
For those of you familiar with our “Working Mom’s Brownbag” – this is an updated (inclusive, virtual, and timely) gathering intended to provide an opportunity to discuss how you’re balancing working, parenting, and self-care.
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
- Upon successfully registering, you will receive a confirmation email with Zoom details and a password to join the session.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”