Sharon Eichten, Associate Vice President, Budget Planning & Management
With forty years of experience at the University in various financial roles, Sharon has developed a keen and comprehensive understanding of CSUN’s budget planning process and the ins and outs of planning on both an annual and long term basis. Join Sharon for a conversation about the roles the state, CSU system and campus play in this important process. You’ll leave with a better understanding of the University’s finances, how things at the state level affect us at the campus level, and how changes can affect your department.
Through this session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain a holistic perspective of the budget planning timeline and process,
- Know who the key players are at the different levels, and
- Understand where the dollars to help CSUN achieve its priorities and goals come from
Faculty & Staff - Register for this session in Three Easy Steps:
- Visit CSUN's Employee Learning & Training site via the myNorthridge Portal: https://ds.calstate.edu/?svc=skillsoft&org=csun;
- Select the "Instructor Led Training Sessions" link under Upcoming Events, and scroll until you find the name and date of the program;
- Select "Actions," and select "Enroll in this Session."
Shortly after you successfully enroll, you’ll receive an email notification. If you click on the calendar icon in the message, your outlook calendar will open allowing you to place the item as an appointment on your calendar.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact the Human Resources at x 6566 at least 7 business days in advance of the program.
If you are interested in attending this session but unable to because of a conflict in when it is being offered; or have a topic for a suggested workshop or training, please let us know by accessing and completing this FORM.
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.