Mika Williamson, Director of Recruitment Services & Compensation
It is now more important than ever to be efficient and effective in the recruitment process. And in today's environment, that’s complicated by the fact that interview-savvy job candidates have learned how to ace interviews and make themselves sound like Super Stars ... even when they're not. Through this session, you will learn interviewing methods that maximize the flow and quality of candidate information so you can improve your quality-of-hire.
- Discuss job success factors and how to develop behavioral questions that get candidates to open up and and talk more freely with you;
- Analyze traditional interview questions to determine if they're actually helping or hurting your hiring process; and
- Explore more effective methods for gathering critical information, beyond standard skill-assessment, to identify candidates who will best help your organization achieve your goals.
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.