Facilitated by: Bridget Sampson, CSUN Faculty, Communication Studies Dept.
Ever notice that some people are detail-oriented planners while others perform at their best with minimal structure and the freedom to be creative? Are you more of a people-person or an analytical thinker? True Colors™ is a personality identification system for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of Orange, Gold, Green and Blue are used to differentiate the four central personality styles of True Colors™. Each of us has a combination of these True Colors™ that make up our personality spectrum, usually with one of the styles being the most dominant. Join us and experience an Aha! Moment.
Understanding your True Colors will provide you with:
- Increased understanding of self and others;
- Expanded appreciation for valuing differences; and
- Communication skills to build avenues for a more harmonious, productive environment.
Register for this event in 4 Easy Steps:
1. Log into the myNorthridge Portal
2. Locate the Training/Professional Development pagelet and select the Employee Learning & Training Link
3. Select Instructor Led Training Sessions under Upcoming Events, and find the session you want to attend
4. Select Enroll
After you have successfully enrolled, you will receive an email which you can use to automatically book the commitment to your calendar.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x6566 at least 7 business days in advance of the program.
If you are interested in attending this session but unable to because of a conflict in when it is being offered; or have a topic for a suggested workshop or training, please let us know by accessing and completing this FORM.