Current Students

Transfer GE Request Form

List the transfer institution and the General Education course(s) you plan to take. GE placement information will be sent to your CSUN e-mail address.

Important Note: Any question regarding the use of a course to meet a major requirement should be directed to your major department advisor. 

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.