Students may need to verify their CSUN enrollment for external legal or business purposes. Employers might require enrollment verification when sponsoring students in an academic program or as proof of graduation for a job opportunity.
Full-time enrollment is defined below. Please note that students will receive credit only for courses in which they are officially enrolled.
- Undergraduate students who need to be considered full time must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units.
- Graduate students who need to be considered full time must be enrolled in a minimum of 8 units.
How to Verify Enrollment:
Students may verify their enrollment in CSUN courses and programs in two ways:
- Print an informal verification: Log in to the CSUN Portal. Then:
- In the Top Tools area, select the Student Center backpack icon.
- In the SOLAR Student Center under Academics, select Enrollment Verification from the "other academic" drop-down menu.
- On the Request Enrollment Verification page, select the processing options you want.
- Select the Submit button to run the Enrollment Request Report.
- Tip: For instructions to update your mailing address, visit the Update Personal Information How-To Guide.
- Request an official document verifying enrollment: Contact the Office of the Registrar at Records and Registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your CSUN email account.
Employers and other agencies should contact the National Student Clearinghouse.