Students may need to verify their CSUN enrollment for external legal or business purposes. Employers might require enrollment verification when sponsoring students in an academic program or as proof of graduation for a job opportunity.
Full-time enrollment is defined below. Please note that students will receive credit only for courses in which they are officially enrolled.
- Undergraduate students who need to be considered full time must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units.
- Graduate students who need to be considered full time must be enrolled in a minimum of 8 units.
How to Verify Enrollment:
Students may verify their enrollment in CSUN courses and programs in three ways:
- To print an informal verification, log into myNorthridge Portal. On the Academics tab in the Chart My Academic Progress box, select the Request Proof of Enrollment link.
- To request an official document verifying enrollment, students should contact the Office of Admissions and Records or email email@example.com from their CSUN email account.
- Employers and other agencies should contact the National Student Clearinghouse.