This is a tutorial only. No log in is required.
Current and former CSUN students can order official CSUN transcripts online using TranscriptsPlus® by Credentials Solutions. Please note that an additional handling fee of $2.35 per transcript is charged by the vendor for Internet orders.
- You can now order official CSUN Transcripts in .PDF and have them sent to recipients electronically (see Step 3 below).
- The improved version of TranscriptsPlus® is mobile-friendly. The functionality has not changed.
Note to current and former CSUN students:
- If you can log into myNorthridge Portal with your CSUN User ID and Password to order transcripts online, you'll save a little time because some information will pre-populate.
- If you do not have a CSUN account, you can order transcripts online from a link on the Admissions and Records Order Transcripts page.
- Have your credit or debit card handy; you'll need it to complete the online order.
In addition to ordering online, you may also order official transcripts in person or by mail. See Order Transcripts.
Go to the CSUN home page at www.csun.edu and:
- Select the myNorthridge Portal link.
- Log in with your CSUN User ID and Password.
Your myNorthridge Home page displays.
- Select the Academics tab.
- Select the Official Transcripts link in the Chart my Academic Progress box.
The Credentials Solutions Transcript Ordering Services page displays.
- Read the Ordering Overview.
- When ready, select Begin Order.
Need help? Open the 5 resource rows on the ordering page to read more:
- Pricing and Payment
- Authorization Info
- Ordering Overview
- Electronic Transcripts - Official CSUN e-transcripts are delivered electronically to recipients in .PDF format, and you receive a delivery confirmation email. The e-transcript option works with educational institutions participating in Credential Solutions’ network as well as non-educational institutions and/or individual recipients. Helpful: Credential Solutions PDF Electronic Delivery FAQs (.pdf)
If you have questions about the ordering process or experience problems entering your order, contact the Credential Solutions Customer Service Department at (847) 716-3005 between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday-Thursday, and between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm (CST/CDT) Fridays.
IMPORTANT! Do not use browser back or forward buttons. Use only those button or links provided within the software application.
The Student Information/Contact page displays and may pre-populate your information (in portal only). If any information is incorrect, update it in the portal or go in person to the Office of Admissions and Records, Student Services Center, Bayramian Hall, 1st floor lobby.
Complete the remaining blank fields in the form.
Select the Next button.
The Order Options page displays. Select your options:
- Regular Request - Deliver to Recipient is the default. Note: To pick up transcripts in person, please purchase them in person from from Admissions and Records or use the mail-in form (see Order Transcripts).
- Indicate when to release transcript(s). Choose "send now" or "hold for posting of current semester grades." To hold transcripts, select the semester.
- From the drop down menu, select the Primary Reason for Ordering.
- Click Next.
Your Recipient(s) page displays.
Choose a type of recipient from these options:
- Search our Recipient Table
- Application Service (e.g., certifying boards)
- Direct Access Code Lookup.
- Enter Recipient Manually.
For each recipient type selected, you will walk through a series of questions. This guide uses Arizona State University as an example.
Select the recipient's state—Arizona, for example. When done, click Next.
The Searching for Recipient 1 page displays.
- In the search box, type the first few letters of Recipient 1 (e.g., "ariz" for Arizona) to display a list of possible choices. Scroll down if necessary.
- Select the desired option, in this case Arizona State University.
- When the Available Recipients display, select the desired recipient link. Note that Arizona State has two options—undergraduate and graduate. If you don’t see the recipient you want, click the “My recipient was not found…” link to enter an address manually.
- In the Delivery Methodscolumn, you can select the question icon to view your options: paper, PDF or electronic. Because Arizona State prefers to receive PDF transcripts, only that option displays.
- Click the PDF button for the undergrad option. (Or to return to the previous page, click “Cancel this Request.”)
The Transcript Recipient 1 details page displays.
- Note the delivery method at the top.
- If your recipient requires an attachment (rare), you can attach it here.
- Review the recipient mailing address and telephone number.
Though every effort is made for accuracy, it is your responsibility to ensure the correct address is used for your transcript order.
- If correct, check "I confirm this address."
- Click Next (or "Cancel This Recipient").
The Your Recipients page displays. Here you can confirm.
- Transcript order quantity
- Delivery method
You can also:
- Remove or update a recipient.
- Add a new recipient.
If the recipient accepts paper transcripts, you will see:
- A drop down menu to select the number of transcripts to send to this recipient address.
- Buttons to choose a delivery method: First Class mail or Domestic Federal Express to the 48 contiguous states. Note: If the recipient's address is outside the United States, an international FedEx option will display.
When done, click Continue to Order Summary.
Your Recipient 1 page displays.
- Review review and edit your student, basic order and recipient information.
- View transcript and handling charges.
Click Go to Payment to proceed with your order.
The Payment page displays two steps:
Step 1 - Accept Agreement: Read and accept the terms in the Credentials Solutions Transaction Agreement.
Step 2 - Payment Information: You will be able to enter payment info after accepting the agreement (see the next step and screen shot).
- Select the Refund Policy link to review refund requirements and conditions.
- Select the checkbox that you have read and accept the Transaction Agreement to proceed. If you don't wish to accept, you may return to the previous page or exit.
Once you accept the transaction agreement, Step 2 - Payment Information will open.
- Enter and review credit or debit card information carefully. Verify the billing address for the card.
- Verify the billing address for the card.
- Click Submit Payment to complete and process your transcript order request.
*If you are using someone else's credit card, be sure to tell them you have authorized a charge with the merchant name COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT so that they do not dispute the charge. If the charge is disputed because it is not recognized by the cardholder, YOU will be responsible for a collection processing fee in addition to the original charges.
The Order Accepted for Processing page displays and includes your order number.
- Keep this number in case you need to discuss your order with Credentials Solutions.
- Check your email for a confirmation that your order has been successfully authorized or that an authorization form is required.
- Click Finish if done. To continue with another order and return to the Student Information page, select the Order Another button.
You may check your order status at any time at Credentials Self-ServicePlus™.